The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I’ve just lost all my Chromium Platings

• silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    I know there was an add-on that caused false positives for cheating with gold or something like that not too long ago. I also believe some players lost some coins due to it being called duplicate when it wasn't?

They never said which add-on but I wonder if there is some rare bug that causes this with one still? 🤔
    No, that issue has been fixed. When Lazy Writ Crafter added a new feature to automatically take hireling mails when you open the inbox, the rate at which those mails got taken triggered ZOS' anti-cheat software.

That's the hazard of being like the most downloaded crafting addon of all time. Any slight increase in your addon's message rate to the server can break the (ESO) Internet. :)

At any rate, the developers and Dolgubon communed, ZOS tweaked their anti-cheat rules, much mead was consumed in celebration, much Xanax was consumed by customer service, and everything ended well, from what I heard.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arunei wrote: »
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    Great now we have cheaters taking people's things.
    What the heck is going on in ESO recently...?

It's a video game, things shouldn't have real world value. ZOS needs to crack down on these black market practices like a wrecking ball if it's the case.
    Uh, there's no proof that this has anything to do with hackers or cheaters or whoever getting into OP's account. Let's not start spreading misinformation that could needlessly worry people.

Yes, was a bit short tempered that day.
    I hope it's not the case, but either way I don't like after market sales platforms.
  • Bellstand
    Bellstand
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi @Bellstand. We've checked in on your ticket and Customer Service should be helping you shortly. Let me know if you don't hear back in the next day or two.

You're a saint @ZOS_Kevin, I really appreciate your help! I'll make sure to keep you updated.

Thank you and stay safe!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost the chromium plating i had too.
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Bellstand
    Bellstand
    ✭✭
    Greetings all

Yesterday I received an ingame mail from support with all my Platings attached to it. I'm grateful that this issue came to a good end at last. My thanks goes out to all of you guys, especially @ZOS_Kevin! I'm not sure if these requests would ever be heard without you.

Have a good weekend y'all and stay safe.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bellstand Great news!

So nice with a happy ending.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's SO good to hear! Happy New Year!
  • Onigar
    Onigar
    ✭✭✭
    Since I noticed post on the topic of lost items from craft bag I now use a spreadsheet to record my stock of notable items such as,

all improvement mats; green to gold for the 4 trades
    nirncrux; potent and fortified
    Jewelry trait stones (simple 3 excluded)
    Ruby level, metal, cloth, wood + platinum

As an active crafter I have a LOT of each of the above

Just this week I noted also my stock of style stones too as well as Hakeijo

I hope it does not happen to me but at least I have now some way of identifying a loss.

Updates may not be done at each login but are done regularly.
    PC EU
    Addon Author:
    Currency Manager: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1998