Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A handful of questions

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
Heya :) So...here we go:

1. Are trial/parsing/whatever dummies character bound? I deleted all my characters a year and change ago...now I cannot find the one I had :(
2. Are Vet dungeons ONLY accessible through the group menu? I.E. can I get a group, and just portal to one and run it vet instead of normal?

Ok I lied..... 2 != "a handful". Thank you!
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. I think dummies should be account-bound rather than character-bound, since furnishings are generally designed to be put in the bank and accessed by any character in your house. However, if it was a discrete furnishing item rather than a collectable, and it was still in a character's inventory when the character was deleted, it's gone. If you had furnishings in your bank, or in a house, I presume they would still be there even if you had deleted all of your characters. (You might check around in your houses if you haven't already.)

2. On the party list, there are buttons to toggle between normal and vet mode. Just set it how you want it before the first party member ports in and you're good.
    Edited by Ilsabet on January 16, 2022 12:52AM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can earn some dummies by doing content. If you can't find one.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dummies are basically a piece of furniture. If it was in one of your character's inventory and you deleted them, it's gone. If it is randomly in a house or storage chest, it should still be there.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate the answers all!