The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Deadly Bash passive doesn't reduce bash cost

Amateur
Amateur
✭✭
Description:
WITH ONE HAND WEAPON AND SHIELD EQUIPPED
Improves your standard Bash attacks, causing them to deal 1500 more damage and cost 40% less Stamina.
Both levels of "Deadly Bash" passive in One Hand and Shield line don't reduce standard bash cost.

Platform and megaserver: PC EU

Screenshots:
Deadly Bash Passive 0 points:
b0bb93nmzhbr.png
Deadly Bash Passive 2 points: Bash damage increased but cost wasn't reduced
hfmcpen77hqk.png
Edited by Amateur on January 12, 2022 12:00PM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you actually tested the cost or are you just going by the UI?

The advanced stats page has long had numerous UI bugs and incomplete/misleading information. The UI for bash cost should definitely still be fixed either way, but there isn’t enough info from those screenshots to know whether the bash cost itself is reduced or not.
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

The advanced stats page has long had numerous UI bugs and incomplete/misleading information. The UI for bash cost should definitely still be fixed either way, but there isn’t enough info from those screenshots to know whether the bash cost itself is reduced or not.

I actually reported this like a year ago on forums and quite a bit in game but i guess they dont read bug reports anymore... It is not a UI bug, it's literally not reducing the cost. Use bash on 2h bar and then snb bar and you will see the cost is not reduced on snb bar as it should be.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

I actually reported this like a year ago on forums and quite a bit in game but i guess they dont read bug reports anymore... It is not a UI bug, it's literally not reducing the cost. Use bash on 2h bar and then snb bar and you will see the cost is not reduced on snb bar as it should be.

Thanks! I’ll check that way today.