The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Booted from server (PC/NA)

Hollyniss
Hollyniss
✭✭✭
Is the server down?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 13, 2022 10:06PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platform and NA or EU?
  • Hollyniss
    Hollyniss
    ✭✭✭
    pc na
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just let me log in fine....
  • Hollyniss
    Hollyniss
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Just let me log in fine....

I was finally able to log in.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hollyniss wrote: »
    I was finally able to log in.
    hi there @Hollyniss , just for your own edification or future reference, what you experienced in this particular case is better known as a de-sync (as in, your personal game-client loses synchronization with the ESO server, because the server isn't registering your character as "happening" ) .

Technically, this isn't a "bug" in ESO code , but it can be rather frustrating. And, it typically occurs while CRAFTING , since usually players are standing still and the server thinks you to be AFK and therefore auto-kicks you offline. (and to get back online, you'll probably need to EXIT game completely and restart the launcher)

The only remedy, that i've found, is to hit spacebar *jump* every couple minutes while crafting, to maintain server sync.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    On January 7th there were some server issues for a short time affecting player logins. This issue has since resolved itself, so we will now close this thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.