Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is there anyway to 'hide' Boots in ESO?

Thee_Cheshire_Cat
Thee_Cheshire_Cat
✭✭✭✭
hiya. Came from a game that had the option to hide different armor slots (helm, shoulders, chest, boots) and was wondering if ESO has something like that beyond the hide helm? Like is there perhaps an appearance i can collect that will hide boots or something please?
Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Only head slot gear like hats and helmets.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    :(:s:'( Oh that sucks. Well. Guess i will take the armor hit and just not wear boots on my one character. She's an elf that cannot stand footwear. *le sigh* things i do for rp.

thank you for the reply!!
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have a look for motifs that look barefooted or sandal like maybe? Something like primal may work?
    Soupy twist
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah many styles have an open-toed foot wrap for shoes (Bosmer, Khajiit) that might work. I mean, it may or may not be applicable to you depending on what you're planning to do, but gear sets require a certain number of pieces to work so you'd be depriving yourself of one.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best you can do is to find styles that barely show (or don't show at all if you're lucky). I know a lot of players do that with shoulders - looking for small, flat ones which stick to the chest piece and look like they're part of it, or even clip into it so they're mostly/entirely hidden.

It depends on the combination of styles you're using an on your character, so it's best to go to an outfit station and preview them to see what might work best for you.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"