The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help Finding Mod [SOLVED]

bigmamajama
bigmamajama
✭✭✭
I've seen so many mods to help manage gear but nothing seems to do what I need which I think is very simple. This has nothing to do with collections, lets just assume I've collected every piece of gear in the game. But I've also deconstructed everything I have. So now I make a list of sets of gear on a spreadsheet I want, remember I currently don't have any gear, but Ive collected everything in the game.

I also don't possibly have enough transmutation crystals to recreate all the gear so I have to farm it all again.

Is there a mod that will let me flag a particular set of gear, none which I currently have in my inventory, so when I loot it I know it's a piece that's part of a set I'm trying to collect again to use. Please no one tell me if I haven't "collected" it yet it will say "not collected" :P

The problem is I've already collected so much gear that pretty much everything shows "collected" but I have to keep tabbing out to reference spreadsheets to see if its a piece of gear I want to save and not deconstruct. All the gear management mods assume you already have the gear and you want to just save them into sets, so those wont help in letting me know I want to save it not deconstruct it, and the built in collected or not collected message wont help because everything is basically showing collected even if I dont have it anymore.

THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP FOUND A MOD CALLED WISH LIST, PERFECT FOR FINDING GEAR AGAIN YOUVE ALREADY COLLECTED
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 26, 2022 12:33AM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I understand the request, there is already an in-game system for the collections. I can search the collections using the game of a specific set of gear. Granted, I am assuming that the search window is not from an addon.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know there used to be an addon for this before the stickerbook. You could mark a set as 'want to collect/keep' for instance and it would mark those items.

Can't find it now though.
    PC NA
  • bigmamajama
    bigmamajama
    ✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    If I understand the request, there is already an in-game system for the collections. I can search the collections using the game of a specific set of gear. Granted, I am assuming that the search window is not from an addon.

Thanks, but this suggestion will not help for my particular request. I already know if I've collected it or not. That's the easy part. The collection systems only tells you if you've ever had it.
  • bigmamajama
    bigmamajama
    ✭✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    I know there used to be an addon for this before the stickerbook. You could mark a set as 'want to collect/keep' for instance and it would mark those items.

Can't find it now though.

I found it, but again it appears to only be for collecting it the first time. I guess you could say I'm now recollecting it. Il'l look at it again but Im pretty sure it's just using ESO's built in tracker of either having collected it or never collecting it.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What about the addon "Item Set Browser"? Or doesn't it have the features you need?
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    item set browser is great for keeping track of things

if you really want to make sure you are binding stuff that you dont have, then use the addon "bindall", when turned on this will automatically bind set items you havent collected yet, so you arent stopping after each dungeon boss to bind things so the next boss wont drop something you already collected (unless you have everything from the drop pool of course)

then i dont have to worry if i have or have not collected something because if i dont know it, it binds it and adds to collection immediately, if i do already know it, it will stay in the original tradeable state

if im trying to help a friend farm something i know i havent collected yet, i just go into addon settings and turn it off for that run
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP resolving their issue and marking the thread as solved, we are now going to close the thread from further posting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.