The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Southern Elsweyr more broken than usual…

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
So since last maintenance I’ve noticed two large issues in the Southern Elsweyr DLC. These were not present that I noticed pre maintenance, and I do my dailies consistently in this zone and have done for several months.

1. Iratan the Lightbringer world boss is all seeing… what I mean by this, is that it doesn’t matter how far you are away, he will agro instantly. You’ll be dead just entering his corridor cave entrance. If you are waiting for the help of others you’ll need to be a long way away outside his cave to avoid constant deaths.

2. Stuck in combat when someone near you, or in your eye shot is fighting. What I mean by this is that if someone random, not in your group, is fighting nearby - you too are penalised for being stuck in combat. Meaning you can’t mount, and more importantly, can’t travel or use wayshrines. I’ve seen griefers who know this fighting a few yards from wayshrines to prank players and stop them travelling. The stuck in combat bug has never been so broken.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the iratan the lightbringer WB has had the instant aggro bug for quite awhile now (like 1-2 years)

he will instantly aggro on you if you are in the cave when he respawns, or walking into the cave and he is active

i cant say for certain if i ever encountered the 2nd issue you mention though
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014