Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungon doors not always allowing entry....?

Amethyst_Unearthed
Amethyst_Unearthed
✭✭✭
Is this just my issue or maybe a few or a common problem? Going thru a dungon when you come to a door you are NORMALLY prompted to press A to go in dosnt? I mean i ran around, back and forth and tried everything (almost like if i did the right controller + Character ritual dance lol 🤦‍♀️) .... most times myself and a few others have to wait till next fight and get ported in.

Also, no one us fighting when this happens either.... which is why its so weird.....ZOS someone [snip] up and broke something i think lol

[edited for profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 9, 2022 6:28PM

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a common problem. Wayrest has been broken like this forever, and Tempest Island has been messed up since they ended up with a trash mob hidden behind a wall inaccessible to most stuff.

If you crouch and wait it will eventually clear. For WS you can usually avoid the problem by killing the crocs that get aggro in the first room.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    # Tempest Island, mob behind wall before Stormfist boss (if i remember right)
    # Blackhearth Haven, harpies in the air or stuck in wall
    # Wayrest Sewers, crocks and some rats preventing use the doors aaand sometimes final boss/bosses (bugged sometimes I & II) and you can have problem to loot Varaine Pellingare boss when your inteligent group mate just fire from bow to boss when he standing on other platform before he jump donw for fight... His corpse returned to the air, lol
    # Caverns I, Head Shepherd Neloren stuck at wall or in the ceiling (most funny)

But yes, crouch and wait, sometimes work swap bars with crouch... It annoying but works.
    Edited by davidtk on January 10, 2022 10:54AM
    Really sorry for my english