The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wow, I'm impressed

Reese_Flamelocks
Reese_Flamelocks
✭✭✭
My 2H Nightblade is making strides. Far better than him being DW. Overall 16.4 percent increase in dmg.

There has never been a record in history where someone is wielding 2 weapons in both hands. It's either a 1h and a shield (practical), or a large claymore (death-dealer, and probably suicidal).

But, if you want to create this fantasy, which MMOs have been doing for 20+ years now, you have to give us something. So, there are really two options from what I can see.

1) Give DWers better protection. Fictionally speaking, its a parrying tool.

2) Or it's a jabbing tool to find weakness. Increase the crit chance of the off-hand (could already be a thing, but not showing results).
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

As this thread is a duplicate of a more active thread here, we have closed this thread down to consolidate the discussion. Please refer to the linked thread if you would like to continue discussion on this subject.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.