Stuck in group

Avoranti
Avoranti
✭✭✭✭✭
Playstation NA
Haven’t been on the game in 24 hours. Logged on and was in a group from a random dungeon I did the day before. A group that I had left right after said dungeon was completed. I tried to leave the group again and failed. The players in the group were not even online even though the game suggested they were.

I’m told this is an old bug and after several game resets it finally corrected itself, for now. Perhaps it’s just visual? I did not try to enter any group content while this was happening.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 6, 2022 11:46PM
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend was stuck in an empty PUG group last week (I haven't seen him in 3 days to ask if it's still an issue) where the 3 other players were either not still in the group or the game just didn't show their names.

For several days he couldn't invite or be invited because part of the game thought he was in a group but another part of the game didn't give him the options to leave or disband the group.
    Reloading the UI or restarting the game didn't help.
    At that time all we could find was that the recommendations were to wait for a server reset.

edited because my cheap laptop KB double types letters on occasion.

Edited by twev on January 1, 2022 1:31PM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The solution that finally got me out of it was to log in and out of the game multiple times until it went away.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update and letting us knw that relogging got your character unstuck. With the issue now resolved, we will be closing the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.