Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bulls Head Gallery Rail--Bugged or Just Hard to Get?

Talyndor
Talyndor
✭✭✭
Between my five different toons, I have run dailies at The Deadlands about 60 times, maybe more, with not one lead on this item.
Any idea if it is bugged.
Or am I just seriously unlucky?
Thanks!
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Talyndor wrote: »
    Between my five different toons, I have run dailies at The Deadlands about 60 times, maybe more, with not one lead on this item.
    Any idea if it is bugged.
    Or am I just seriously unlucky?
    Welcome to the wonderful world of RNG--> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7434811#Comment_7434811 :s
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    :s
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if your quick looting stuff, it might be good to check you dont already have the lead, there are some cases where i was farming for a lead but didnt realize i had already looted it and was farming it for an extra hour i didnt need to lol

the in game antiquity panel is also very poor too, so could be easy to miss (if you are in fargrave when opening your boxes it wont really tell you that you have a new antiquity lead since the scry location is the deadlands, which is counted as 2 separate zones, and the default in game antiquity panel only shows your current zones scryable leads)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    if your quick looting stuff, it might be good to check you dont already have the lead, there are some cases where i was farming for a lead but didnt realize i had already looted it and was farming it for an extra hour i didnt need to lol

the in game antiquity panel is also very poor too, so could be easy to miss (if you are in fargrave when opening your boxes it wont really tell you that you have a new antiquity lead since the scry location is the deadlands, which is counted as 2 separate zones, and the default in game antiquity panel only shows your current zones scryable leads)

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately for me, I know how to look for active leads, and I don't have it. I am now up to about 80-90 daily quests (I can run five toons a day) and still no lead.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just got this today. 12th daily ever. RNGeezus is mad at you
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    I finally got it, as well. Took me about 80-90 dailies. [eye roll].