Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gear traits ?

Castagere
Castagere
✭✭✭✭✭
I remember a few years ago they were really important. Everyone was running infused on armor and sharpened on weapons. But with all the changes and reworked cp system, it has me wondering now. Have any of them moved up in importance at all if they are still viable?
Edited by Castagere on December 27, 2021 11:23PM
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Depends on your character and build.
    PC NA
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BIS for PvP as per my rule of thumb:

Front bar weapon: Sharpened or Nirnhoned + Sharpened for dual-wield
    Back bar weapon: Defending, Infused or Powered
    Jewelry: Infused, Swift, Arcane in case of mag-stacking build
    Gear: Well-Fitted, Impenetrable, maybe Sturdy

BIS for PvE DD (of which I know less):

Front bar weapon: Precise, Nirnhoned or Sharpened
    Back bar weapon: I'm guessing Infused. Maybe Charged.
    Jewelry: Bloodthirsty, Infused
    Gear: Divines

I believe they heavily buffed the Charged weapon trait, so that might be worth looking into, especially if you are a DK who sustains from applying the Poisoned and Burning effects, which was also buffed.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And yeah I was thinking for overland PVE, dolmans, and delves with WB's thrown in.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Divines on armor, precise on front bar weapon, infused on back bar weapon, and bloodthirsty on jewelry is popular in PvE. The differences can be minor, though, and are rarely important outside of the hardest group content.
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Divines on armor, precise on front bar weapon, infused on back bar weapon, and bloodthirsty on jewelry is popular in PvE. The differences can be minor, though, and are rarely important outside of the hardest group content.

So for overland sturdy or well fitted is just fine?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Castagere wrote: »
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

So for overland sturdy or well fitted is just fine?

Overland? Anything you want.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, guys for the help.