The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Magicka classes using staffs in PvP, what enchantment would you use?

moleculardrugs
moleculardrugs
✭✭✭✭
Am wondering if the infused disease enchant would be better than infused flame enchant on an inferno staff.

Likewise, disease > lightning enchant for lightning staff?

My thinking is that people are constantly trying to heal so the disease one would be better to use even for a magicka class.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 16, 2022 12:26AM
  • Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disease or shock enchants work nicely, shock gives minor vulnerability increasing damage taken. If possible, i would reccomend swapping to dual wield maces with a shock enchant and disease enchant. (melee magblade, magplar and magdk mostly)
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're a DK you might want to keep that Infused flame enchant for additional sustain opportunities from proccing Burning.

In general I don't think Infused is optimal for a front bar PvP weapon. Sharpened is.

I tend to agree with Shock for the Vulnerability, however lately I've been using enchants to supplement my healing or sustain, for example via the revised Prismatic Onslaught one.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB