The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK Ferocious Leap does not work (BG)

TinyLittleTickles
Hi
I recently leveled a magica dragonknight in pvp and loved it. Got her to lvl 50 yesterday and today Ferocious Leap does not work in BGs anymore which is ruining my experience.
It seems to work for some people though and someone told me it works on one of their races but not the other one. (?)

Tried relogging but did not help. Works fine in pve, then in BG it does not activate.
Has it been bugged for a while? Any idea when it happens (since it worked until yesterday for me?) Will the next patch fix it?

Thanks
- A sad DK
@Creepy_Joyride. Mostly Twinkle Firefly, Magicka DK. PC EU
  • TinyLittleTickles
    I found a really old thread, suggesting that the DK leap ultimate can be activated again after going through doors in imperial city :| . Well that worked.
    Also concerning how old that thread was. Would be nice to see it fixed one day - or alternatively add some random free standing doors to BG maps ;)

is this a returned bug or one that was never fixed?
    @Creepy_Joyride. Mostly Twinkle Firefly, Magicka DK. PC EU
  • patdedub
    patdedub
    ✭✭
    Leap broken last couple of years and still no fix
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happened to me twice in the last two days. I also couldn't use empowering chain. Just kept saying "Target is out of range." This is a known issue for Zos but it's really disappointing to see it popping up again.

Edit: Actually it happened to me 3 times today. Twice in the portal map and once in the map with blades in the middle. PS4 NA
    Edited by GetAgrippa on October 27, 2021 12:28AM
  • FangOfTheTwoMoons
    FangOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still an issue. Can someone please give us some feedback on if this is being looked at?
  • joaotextor
    joaotextor
    ✭✭
    Same issue with werewolf's Feral Pounce while playing Imperial City. The skill works until you die. After you first death, the skill remains grayed out and when trying to use it says "target out of range" (something like that).

On BG it was working fine. Did not tested on Cyrodill thou.

I created a werewolf build just to play IC. After hours of farming gear I had this horrible surprise when running IC.