The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Forum website navigation is overlayed by additional row

divnyi
divnyi
✭✭✭✭✭
Expected:

"Forums > English > Section > Thread" is shown

uqdqxdcmyezn.jpg

Actual:

Navigation is hidden.

j8q7tx87zci6.jpg
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    I don't see a problem here? In the second picture you're not in the forums so it won't look like the top picture. Click on forums in the bottom picture and it will look like the top.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see a problem here? In the second picture you're not in the forums so it won't look like the top picture. Click on forums in the bottom picture and it will look like the top.

I am on the forums.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem - when on the forums it keeps adding the "This is ESO, Classes..." line and you have to keep reloading to navigate the forum. Even stranger the This is Eso/classes etc buttons if clicked on just take you to a Page Not Found page so are broken entirely.

Firefox in this case.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been noticing this lately while browsing the forums. I haven't been able to pin down why some threads show the standard forum header while some seem to show the regular site header as in the second picture above. I make liberal use of the "Participated" and "Recent" links while browsing so it's fairly inconvenient not to have those accessible.

Incidentally, as I'm posting in this thread, I see the site header and not the forum header.

Edit: Okay, taking a closer look at the top left, it seems that the site thinks I'm on a "Game" part of the website rather than the forum. So maybe some code got jankified to misclassify certain parts of the forum as not being forum.

8HsmxBh.png
    Edited by Ilsabet on December 13, 2021 2:30AM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found what's the issue. They made second level in each tab when you HOVER over it. You can hover over something that doesn't have second level - like "Buy Crowns".
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, thanks for letting us know. Luckily we were able to push out a fix for this today; make sure you clear your cache and let us know if you continue to run into any issues!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post