The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is that possible considering to link the ESO account to Bethesda.NET

lishiping84
lishiping84
✭✭
I know this is probably off the topic and maybe the community manager would think this is not his job to handle. However, I can't even find a way to discuss this with the support team.

I noticed that you can link the ESO account to the Steam and Twitch account. But you just can't link the ESO account to Bethesda.Net. I got both accounts (Bethesda and ESO) linked to my twitch account. and When I collect twitch loot for Fallout 76, I have to worry that probably I used the ESO account to claim the loot.

I joined the game since the Beta test in 2014 and have bought every expansion. And I also have bought Fallout 76 directly from Bethesda.net. This is a bad way to treat your loyal customer who takes all the trouble to help Zenimax completely avoid the surcharge from Steam. Or maybe my loyalty to Zenimax means I am too stupid to be treated respectfully. Probably I should just simply buy all the content from Steam and let them charge you guys. At least I don't need to type all kinds of different passwords when I log in.

I understand it's barely possible to merge two accounts together. But It's been at least 3 years since the Bethesda launcher launched and you guys just simply don't care about this nuisance.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 10, 2021 12:21AM
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax and Bethesda are two seperate companies, both now owned by Microsoft but what youre asking is akin to merging your Microsoft and Apple accounts. So no, you will not be able able to merge your Zenimax account to your Bethesda account.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As mentioned in the post above, you cannot link ESO and Bethesda accounts. As the OP has been answered the thread will now be closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.