The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warden Bear styles

LostGamer
LostGamer
✭✭✭
Would love a spectral Bear companion - My Warden already has the slate grey Bear... and a White Polar Bear would be appropriate for the Ice Warden...
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Polar bear would be cool.

Honestly they really need to have other animal options for the ultimate as well... animals that make sense for other regions across tamriel. The warden class is such an abomination of themes, shalks and cliff racers and a bear? Lol it makes no sense.

Just add different options to the appearance tab!
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. More bear skins would be great. Already in game are the skins for bears that are white, black, honey blond (my fave), spectral and others. And the structure of providing them and a place to stick them (with one lonely gray bear skin) is already there. Should be a profitable no brainer.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    people have said this for a long time, but zos has yet to deliver.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gummi bear...

I assume there is a reason they've not done it, because if they could add other bear skins we'd have had a range of sparkly glow in the dark crown store exclusives by now.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pleased to see people are still asking for this, ive made a few forum posts about this before in the past and its had some good traction.
    They teased they were going to release more when the warden got released with the specials tab with the bear in, then nothing happened.
    You have to be prepaired to be dissapointed with ZOS they seem to spend a load of resourses adding weird things into the game nobody asks for and then implying that we asked for them. just look at scrying.

I dont know why they cant add pet skins into the cash shop. We say we want bear skins because we are trying to be resonable but really we want to choose our animal companion.
    I would love tameable pets, particually a lurcher.
    I think the warden should be able to tame any creature and the sorc any deadra as the sorc pets are in dire need of a re-fresh as well, and we would all love more customisation.