The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS5 Game crash

Rastaman111
Rastaman111
✭✭
Does anyone also have problems with ESO crashing on the PS5

I can start the game and select my character, but when It goes to the loading screen for the zone I am in. It crashes giving the error code "CE-108255-1"

The game had been working fine, but suddenly after today it doesn`t work anymore and none of the fix suggestions has worked. All my other games work fine. Only ESO not.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 3, 2021 12:10AM
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That sounds like something I had about a month ago. I couldn't log into one character
    specifically for about a day. It was only on one character though. Anyone else, and it was fine. She would crash every time I'd try to load in. It did resolve itself, but it was annoying.

Is it on every character?
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    Yep
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    That sounds like something I had about a month ago. I couldn't log into one character
    specifically for about a day. It was only on one character though. Anyone else, and it was fine. She would crash every time I'd try to load in. It did resolve itself, but it was annoying.

Is it on every character?

yep
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haven’t had that specific error, but for the last week or so it has taken 3-4 attempts to log in each time just to get to the character screen.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If the crashing continues, please try the steps found in the link below.

"CE-108255-1" - PS5 Error Code - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WanderingMuse
    WanderingMuse
    Soul Shriven
    I received the same error code on my PS5 on 12/6/21. The fixes listed by ZOS and PS, like reinstalling the game, didn't work for me. My main toon was stuck in Reaper's March because the game had crashed as I was riding along to a location. I was able to log onto my other characters and submit a help ticket under "Character Restoration" though. Later on a customer service rep sent me an email saying that they had moved my inaccessible toon to another location in Reaper's March. Thankfully this worked for me.
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    I had to remove the power cord of my ps5 and waited for 20 mins, After that turned the ps5 back on and I could log in again. and the error dissapeared.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for replying back that the error has disappeared. Since the issue is resolved, we will go ahead and close the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.