The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poll - For pve What Role do you like to play?

• Ksariyu
    Ksariyu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do we treat mag and stam DPS as separate roles? You kill stuff, that's your job on either. They're the same role.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had to describe my PC EU main, it might be "solo fake tank," because he's tanky but doesn't have any taunts slotted, and if I remember correctly he's classified as a DD on the Group screen but he does low DPS. I have a lot of fun playing on him.

My PC NA main is a real tank, in that he's got a sword and shield on his back bar, with two taunts slotted, and is classified as a tank on the Group screen, although I seldom do any grouping. However, if I answer anyone's call for help with a world boss, I'll switch to his back bar to keep the boss focused on me so the player who called for help can focus on attacking the boss.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Damage dealer
    I prefer magicka builds, but I think its because all the classes in game feel like magic classes (except nightblade). I wish we had a barbarian type class that was designed as stamina first and foremost that made good use of weapons.

Anyway. I like to tank as well, but I want a magicka tank. I have not found a magicka tank build yet, not sure if its possible.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want multiple choice, do all of them but not very good at tanking vet dlc dungeons.
    More in that my magplar is both an healer and an DD and everything between.

Had plenty of fun running with magic healing on my stamplar to this update.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina damage dealer
    Raideen wrote: »
    I prefer magicka builds, but I think its because all the classes in game feel like magic classes (except nightblade). I wish we had a barbarian type class that was designed as stamina first and foremost that made good use of weapons.

Anyway. I like to tank as well, but I want a magicka tank. I have not found a magicka tank build yet, not sure if its possible.

You arent the first i hear ask for a full no magic class, just real physical stuff.
    The closest we have is fighters guid + weapon skill lines. Maybe also assault skill line. I wonder what class would have the best passives for it.
    Warden at least has a bear...

Hope one day someone tryes a realistic build.

I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have characters with both and play all of them from time to time. I find mostly that I am playing Stamina dd as that is my main character.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer magicka, but for the past 24 days, 2 hours, 55 minutes, and 43 seconds been on my Dk Tank exclusively since I created him, Bastian inspired me, never thought of making a tank before tbh.