Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is anyone else missing Chapters?

TwinStripeUK
TwinStripeUK
✭✭✭
Just went to go and change a costume for one of my toons but couldn't find it in the list. Thought it was included in the Greymoor chapter so I went to check and found that Morrowind, Summerset and Greymoor are missing from my chapter list, along with all of the CE extras for each chapter. Blackmoor is still there though. All of the chapters show as installed but just don't display in-game

Has this happened to anyone else?

[EDIT] Just checking, but I think some other stuff is missing too...
Edited by TwinStripeUK on November 25, 2021 8:07PM
  • TwinStripeUK
    TwinStripeUK
    ✭✭✭
    So, I found that a few other items from CEs were missing along with a couple of crown items from boxes issued as part of CE entitlements.

As I had to check each CE at the installation level anyway, I uninstalled all of them, cold booted my console and reinstalled them again... and they all came back, although you still can't see any chapters prior to Blackwood in the list.

So for now, my main issue is fixed however not being able to see previous chapters made the whole thing a real slog and added about an hour to my troubleshooting and fixes!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update that the missing items have come back. With the issue resolved we are now locking the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.