Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Customer Service Tickets backed up?

Jordan_Black
Jordan_Black
✭✭✭
Anyone else open a customer service ticket recently? How long is it taking to get a response? I opened Incident: 211112-004416 last Friday and got the suggested troubleshooting immediately, responded to keep the ticket open, and have heard crickets since.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on November 19, 2021 1:48PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most importantly, don't be tempted to put another ticket in, it'll put you to the back of the queue.

As to your question, I'm afraid I don't know never having had to put a ticket in, but I imagine it depends on the nature of the problem and the degree of priority attached to it.The initial response will have been an automated one, make sure that you have followed any directions so far as replying to it is concerned if it hasn't resolved the issue, otherwise the system may regard the case as closed.

If necessary, you can either post the ticket number here and alert ZOS staff to the post so that they can confirm it's being worked on, or you can PM a team member direct with that information/request. However, a few days isn't unreasonable especially as the ticket went in before the weekend when support staff aren't working.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Jordan_Black

We can confirm that your ticket is with the right team and a member of our support staff will reach out as soon as they can.

Please be aware that responding to your ticket multiple times will result in it moving to the end of the line. Because of this, we recommend only updating it as necessary. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jordan_Black
    Jordan_Black
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! They got back to me a couple hours after this post. Really appreciate it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for updating the thread. As support has gotten back to the OP, we will now close the thread from further postings.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.