Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

eso equipment stat bonuses equivalents?

Muttsmutt
Muttsmutt
✭✭✭✭✭
i'm looking to understand how much each stat line equals, roughly. i imagine it's different based on each skill's scaling, but for the purposes of theorycrafting it would be nice to know what are the equivalence ratios.
mostly i'm curious how much it would take to equal the 5% slayer bonus. this is in the context of considering whether tzogvin+kinras would be bis for unoptimized 4 man content.
PC-EU // UNDEAD
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData

There you go. Just swap sets around see the different numbers change.

Don't forget to thank the developer.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually you should have around core 4k of buffed w/s dmg (weapon+char+jewelry) and 30k main resource, which will provide your skills an equivalent of 7k dmg (without pen penalty), so 5% would be an equivalent of 350 bonus dmg, and 10% 700 - what is comparable to range of typhical dmg sets.

Crit chance you can more or less count with "formula" base dmg*crit chance*crit dmg, so Tzogvin will increase you dmg from 7k*10%*50% - 350 dmg to 7k*24?%*60% - 588, so by 238 dmg, but because of RNG it will never be exactly this result. Plus in organized group you can easily buffed crit dmg by around 40-50%, so crit chance from Tzogvin will be worthy much more.

But these are most rudimentary calculations. If you really need to compare how those sets fit to your skills (how good you are in keeping uptime, LA, etc.), go to PTS, and test those settings yourself - with Dummy and with mobs (for example in Craglorn).