Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is curated drops fixed for Console Patch tomorrow?

NiteFire
NiteFire
✭✭✭
The bug where the curated drops are tied to the first person who looted the boss, was that deployed in time for console release?
@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno

Best Answer

• NiteFire
    NiteFire
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina!
  • YoshinJaa
    YoshinJaa
    ✭✭✭
    Not to hijack this thread, but are the leads for the new mythics also fixed in time for console's patch? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by YoshinJaa on November 15, 2021 4:05PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    YoshinJaa wrote: »
    Not to hijack this thread, but were the leads for the new mythics also fixed in time for console's patch? @ZOS_GinaBruno

Yes :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Amandakill420
    Yaaay
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this fix will be included with tomorrow's console patch.

So this is not fixed, and has made its way to console. I just tried a random normal (Frostvault) and I got pieces I've already collected from each boss. PS5 NA.

What happened?
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So this is not fixed, and has made its way to console. I just tried a random normal (Frostvault) and I got pieces I've already collected from each boss. PS5 NA.

What happened?

Sounds like a bug.

I'm assuming you had a pretty open sticker book for this dungeon? Item sourcing hasn't changed so if you've already got all the boots from the boss that drops boots then you'll still get items you've previously collected without completing other missing things from the book.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely open. Others have reported the same issue :(
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Darn :/
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭

I am confused by you stating you have a completely open stickerbook - which to me indicates it isn't filled at all - but then you say you're getting pieces you already have?
    PS5/NA: brandyvicious-
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno - I did a Fungal Grotto 1 today with my husband. On the final boss, I got a piece I needed and he got a named set item - which he didn't need for his stickerbook. I thought that named set pieces were to be a bonus in addition to a curated item that you needed for stickerbook?
    PS5/NA: brandyvicious-
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

What happened?

This sounds like a separate issue from the one being discussed originally. There are still a couple open issues with item set curation that we're working on fixing, and we'll make sure this case is included.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • RNGeeze
    RNGeeze
    ✭✭✭
    SkouBhM.png
    For me it seems to be working as the only item I was missing from Deshaan was the Plague Doctor’s Greatsword. I was on my low level warden farming a bit of the Forsaken Crypt and was overloaded with them by the time I was leaving as I failed to bind/learn it right away so it’s all I kept getting.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What happened?
    Different bosses drop different pieces. Icestalker and Vault Protector count as mini bosses and drop hand, waist and foot set pieces. Warlord Tzogvin and Rizzuk Bonechill are regular bosses and drop chest, shoulder, head and leg set pieces. The Stonekeeper drops weapons and jewelry. If you have all the set pieces for the type of boss (i.e. mini, regular, final), you can receive duplicates, even if you are missing pieces from those sets in your sticker book.

It's quite confusing, honestly. I've almost filed several bug reports thinking it was broken, only to step back and realize that I had completed all the set items in my sticker book for that particular kind of boss.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What happened?

Just to confirm
    Have you already collected all armor from the dungeon? I mean as i understand boss that dont usually drop weapon wont start doing so even if you've got all armor