Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Skill Templates

Aggelos
Aggelos
✭✭✭
With the upcoming release of Craglorn, the need to be flexible with your skills and changing up your skills per encounter is becoming a necessity.

I am suggesting that we get the ability to use skill templates where we could select premade skill combinations from our character menu. You could even charge us gold to unlock multiple "templates" so we have another gold sink. It would definitely be helpful for Trials when we are going for a timed Trial to be able to just click a skill template in my character menu rather then opening my skill menu and switching skills one at a time.

You could even increase the cost in gold per skill template we need. First one 1,000 gold, next 3,000 gold, etc for however many templates you would allow us to have (I would suggest at least 10).

In this way I could quickly swap to my AoE Build to my Single Target DPS build to my defensive build when I am out of combat in a matter of less then 3 clicks rather then wasting time dragging skills each time I need to switch up my builds.

Hopefully this is the correct place to place suggestions, if not, perhaps the moderators can move this to the appropriate forum location. Thank you!
  • Snibb
    Snibb
    Hi,

may i suggest the Addon "Wykkyd Outfitter" (needs "Wykkyd Framework" to work) ?
    With it u can save different equips and different skill layouts. You can even configure extra buttons so you change to a specific equip+skills with one klick.

bye
    Snibb
  • Aggelos
    Aggelos
    ✭✭✭
    Snibb wrote: »
    Hi,

may i suggest the Addon "Wykkyd Outfitter" (needs "Wykkyd Framework" to work) ?
    With it u can save different equips and different skill layouts. You can even configure extra buttons so you change to a specific equip+skills with one klick.

bye
    Snibb

Thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely check this out :) Didnt know it had that capability though I am still an advocate of items in game since I have lost addon settings before haha