The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If I get another account on the same pc, will one account's add on settings overwrite the other?

DovahkiinHeart
DovahkiinHeart
✭✭✭
I'm at max toons and I want to make another account for writs and daily purposes, and some trial coffers too. But my question is, upon logging into the new account, will all the individual saved variable settings for the addons of the first account be overwritten by whatever saved variables I create for the second account? And vice versa when I log out of the second account and back into the first one?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 6, 2021 4:02PM
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the AddOn was properly written it will save data per account, and some data per toon. There is a specific ability for an AddOn to make something truly global - or at least unless you have one steam and one non steam login.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on the addon. Even "if properly written" or let's say because it was properly written it could also provide settings to save for all accounts the same. Most addon's only provide either "per toon" or "per account" saved settings though. And often they differ per server you play on. Some older do not even differ this, unfortunately.