The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Windows 11

Raddox
Raddox
Soul Shriven
Hi, I have the option to go to Windows 11. Can I expect any compatibility issues?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 12, 2022 4:48PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us know what you find out. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Funkenschuster
    Doesn't start on my second Laptop.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Funkenschuster

Our help article linked below has some troubleshooting that can help when dealing with crashing and performance issues on a laptop.

What do I do if ESO is having performance issues on my laptop?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just "upgraded" to Windows 11 & reverted to Windows 10.

My FPS in the Vivec City crafting area is ~100fps. Under Win11, it dropped to 25-40fps and was so jerky it was unplayable.

I made sure all the drivers were up to date & that VBS & the XBox DVR apps were switched off.

I think I'll give it a few months before I try again.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I upgraded to windows 11 and I have no issues at all. The game runs generally the same as when it was on windows 10. Game mode in windows 11 is a bit better and I still have 144fps in towns.
    uwu
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    upgraded yesterday,took me 1 hour to download and install,all working flawlessly,no prob with game or addons i use

now, if they made the taskbar a bit smaller-win10 size i would be 100% happy
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Foxtrot39
    Foxtrot39
    ✭✭✭✭
    My game doesn't start, also running Win 11, I just see it folded with ZoS launcher with 0% GPU/CPU usage

Already did a repair/check file 2 time now but nothing happen
    Edited by Foxtrot39 on November 1, 2021 6:32PM
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It work perfectly fine for me
    I'm a single character man.
    Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
    And...that's it.
  • marshallindenbergub17_ESO
    Foxtrot39 wrote: »
    My game doesn't start, also running Win 11, I just see it folded with ZoS launcher with 0% GPU/CPU usage

Already did a repair/check file 2 time now but nothing happen

same here nothing black screen then locks up my PC
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is over a year old and some information may be outdated, we are now closing the thread. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread in the PC Support forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.