The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

11 hour downtime during an event?

• TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    The entire month of October was basically three events back to back thanks to the bonus Explorer’s Event.

When did you expect maintenance to be done?

during the Undaunted event?
    /joke/
  • DarrowLykos
    DarrowLykos
    ✭✭✭
    I can agree totally with this topic, DURING AN EVENT!! They seem to do this a lot...why do these gaming companies keep forgetting the most important rule of any business, the CUSTOMERS are the MOST IMPORTANT! That's right folks we are customers and without us there is no game. Still though after a year of playing and living in constant fear of how many weeks is it going to take me after this patch to fix my game to a playable level again...I see a pattern and it's not a good one, for some this is crack and well I feel for you not to see this.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can agree totally with this topic, DURING AN EVENT!! They seem to do this a lot...why do these gaming companies keep forgetting the most important rule of any business, the CUSTOMERS are the MOST IMPORTANT! That's right folks we are customers and without us there is no game.

So do you think the customers would have been happier to have the new DLC delayed because you don't want to miss a few hours of an event?

Still though after a year of playing and living in constant fear of how many weeks is it going to take me after this patch to fix my game to a playable level again...

I've never had that experience with this game. And I've been playing since 2016.