Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hollowjack Dye (not sure if bug/error or??)

Technica
Technica
✭✭✭
I've had the Hollowjack Style since it first released. I've put it back on for Halloween, and I tried to put it on Bastian as well. But, the colours are different. It looks like the default for the lines on the chest piece is white, and you can't change it, but I've managed to change mine to green somehow.

The only explanation I can think is that it used to be recolourable at some point in the past but isn't anymore? So a previous change I made is still there?? I don't know.

As you can see from screenshots, there are only 2 recolourable slots for the chest piece, and they are both black. I do find it weird though that the chest lines aren't recolourable but on the other armour pieces they are? Is this an error?

sqwn4gv9lxmt.png
ysuak8on6re5.png
You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    Someone helped me find a workaround:

1) Swap to a chest piece with 3 slots, colour the 3rd slot (the one missing from Hollowjack)
    2) Save changes
    3) Swap chest piece back to Hollowjack
    4) Save changes

Now it's the desired colour <3

k5ejxo4isbam.png
    Edited by Technica on October 31, 2021 3:06PM
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)