Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High King Emeric and his lady

Lauranae
Lauranae
✭✭✭✭✭
Queen Maraya: Darling, how does this dress look? I'm not too thin, am I? Please be honest with me.

High King Emeric: No, no … I think you look wonderful, and very thin … very skeletal, which is wh' I like … skeletal.
Your jewelry hangs cute.

High King Emeric: This crown makes me look stupid. It sits on my ears. My ears are not my best feature.

Queen Maraya: I like the way your crown looks. If you just put it a little straighter, it'll fit perfectly on that perfect little head of yours.

Queen Maraya: Honey, please, we must go see my father. It's been so long.

High King Emeric: Maraya, I promise you, we'll visit your father as soon as possible … maybe not this year, but next year … for sure.

King Emeric: This throne is arguably the most uncomfortable piece of furniture in the kingdom and I get to use it.

Queen Maraya: Darling please, we can have it cushioned if you like

Queen Maraya: Oh my good little boy here, are you going to come sleep with mama tonight?

High King Emeric: I'm sorry darling, but I'm not sleeping with that in the bedchamber.

Queen Maraya: Oh, but he loves to sleep with us. Don't worry, he'll be no trouble at all. Come on, darling. Please

Thanks for the laughs :)

I do not know who created the dialogs but good way to bring reality into the game and get a good laugh :)
Edited by Lauranae on October 31, 2021 10:55AM
My most recent characters
AD - Columba nera NB
--Gran'ma is away from the game for resting after Covid and 9 teeth removed as she is totally knocked down -
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love that line haha
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is like the big tough guy who is playing with a puppy.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    since i started my new main character, i decided to listen more what is happening around. Today those lines were .... well ..... surprising, touching and so funny.

I am trying to catch the one of the guard complaining of his helm, if i can get it, will post it too lol
    My most recent characters
    AD - Columba nera NB
    --Gran'ma is away from the game for resting after Covid and 9 teeth removed as she is totally knocked down -