The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login Queues on Xbox.

Rex-Umbra
Rex-Umbra
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Pretty lengthy queues last night on Xbox. I had to wait 30 minutes I heard some one in area say they waited two hours.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 28, 2021 7:25PM
Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is much worse than I remember from PC-EU.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, since when has xbox had login queues? Never seen that on xbox NA since i started playing in 2017
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gronoxvx wrote: »
    Wait, since when has xbox had login queues? Never seen that on xbox NA since i started playing in 2017

Queues were hours long (in the afternoon/evening) first month or so when the game launched on console in 2015. There were queues again a few times during events and what not again only at prime time hours. Most recently memory of the login queues were start of the pandemic I had to give up trying to login at prime time (EST) and just play in the morning.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The server issues from October 21st have now been resolved. With multiple threads already ongoing we are going to close this discussion. You can continue discussion and find updates in the thread linked below.

Anyone else booted from server?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.