The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Champion Points Craft Area (green), some do not work

Rishikesa108
Rishikesa108
✭✭✭✭✭
Lately I have been able to verify that some abilities unlocked in the green area of Champion Points have no effect or do not respect the guaranteed percentage.
1) Plentiful Harvest, until some time ago it worked, but not anymore. I keep it slotted and that's at the most so it has to guarantee me 50 percent double harvesting of materials. In fact, I notice that the materials I harvest are about 10 percent double.
2) Cutpurse's Art has never worked well, but now it's really at its lowest. I have done endless tests with and without having slotted this Champion Point. The result is always the same: out of 100 pickpocketed items, 10 are blue, 40 green and 50 white, both with and without Cutpurse's Art.
Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • HybridFreak
    HybridFreak
    ✭✭✭
    I also feel like out of sight doesn't reduce your detection radius as much as it should when it's maxed out. I'm not even sure if I notice a difference with it.