The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Koeglin mine delve entrence not working properly on ps5

Dark_Lord_Kuro
Dark_Lord_Kuro
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Today, i went to the koeglin mine delve for the bastien quest. When i entered the loading screen started as usual but after maybe 2 second it shifted to a generic loadscreen. Wich sent me back to the main menu telling me"unable to connect to game server"

I tried 3 time this morning and 2 tonight, all with the same result

I also tried another character that did not have that quest yet, no differance

Tried another delve, just to be sure, both character can enter it

For now, i wont be able to finish bastian quest

Update 31-10
Tried a few time tonight, same result as before
Edited by Dark_Lord_Kuro on October 31, 2021 11:48PM
  • wizard1974
    wizard1974
    Soul Shriven
    I am getting kicked as well on PS5 and my girlfriend on PS4. It is the only delve in Stormhaven that is doing it.
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same trying to do bastion's quest & every time it kicks me saying something about a server connection

Also on ps5 na
    Edited by six2fall on October 26, 2021 6:02AM
  • patdedub
    patdedub
    ✭✭
    Not working ps4 get kicked from game
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did that quest yesterday on PS5 EU and had no problem entering.
    Soupy twist
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got a response from support and SORRY everyone supposedly it's my connection that is causing the issue for everyone. If only I power cycled my router random people from opposite side of country wouldnt have had to suffer... I feel ashamed.

Lol seriously though is it ever worth reporting, I've reported 3 issues now & not a single one has been resolved
  • Crowqueen03
    Crowqueen03
    ✭✭
    Yeah mine isn’t working as well. Only for Koeglin Mine. I even power cycled Modem,reset cache on PS5,changed D.N.S and yeah nothing has worked.
  • daveqjr
    daveqjr
    ✭✭
    Same here on ps5. Also power cycled, cleared cache, etc. to no avail. NA server.
    Edited by daveqjr on October 28, 2021 7:47PM
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah mine isn’t working as well. Only for Koeglin Mine. I even power cycled Modem,reset cache on PS5,changed D.N.S and yeah nothing has worked.

Yeah that was the response to fix it from response like it would only effect that one location but somehow effect multiple other players. Ridiculous have to contact support 3+ times before they say they will investigate the issue.
  • Vancier
    Vancier
    Soul Shriven
    This is nuts. Glad more players are posting about this issue.
    This needs to addressed and badly. It's been like this for a week for me as well. I'm on PS4. I made a ticked and reported the problem as too. No resolve yet. Hope this can be fixed soon.
  • Vancier
    Vancier
    Soul Shriven
    Issue is still happening. Loading into Koeglin Mine, load stops, and kicked from the game to main menu with, "unable to connect to game server".
  • Crowqueen03
    Crowqueen03
    ✭✭
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA same just happened to me, kicks me and says I need a valid internet connection.
    I shall invoke the one who gets things done. :D
    @ZOS_Kevin
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 1, 2021 1:21AM
  • daveqjr
    daveqjr
    ✭✭
    Yep pretty annoying can't finish Bastian quest :/
    Edited by daveqjr on November 1, 2021 10:27AM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for tagging me, @TequilaFire. I'll pass this along to the team for investigation.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • sbialkow
    sbialkow
    Same here. After being dumped out of the game for several day, I just sat outside and watched. Some players are able to exit so presumably they entered. Others look like they enter but then reappear at the entrance. I assume they were kicked.

I also noticed that the environment chages when I restart the game. If I’m kicked in daylight, it can be dark out when I restart the game.

I also tried entering on another toon without a Campanion. Didn’t work.

I also started the older PS4 version of the game. Same result.
    Light armored MagBlade, Mag Templar (healer), MagSorc, Hybrid DK, MagDen, and MagCro.
  • Granden_Woodleafson
    My system is a PS4, I'm having the same problem. I try to enter and the server kicks me off saying: "USE A VALID INTERNET CONNECTION," huh? I was just shard hunting, I wasn't going in there for a quest. There is another delve just to the East of there, I think both delves are connected to the Koeglin Mine. I wasn't able to get to trying that entrance because of the server maintenance. It's crazy that they would allow a delve to remain broken for some people.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am pleased to report that Koeglin mine is working again for me on PS after 11/3 maintenance.
  • Granden_Woodleafson
    Same here, I got into Koeglin Mine after the console maintenance was finished so maybe it's a done deal.
  • daveqjr
    daveqjr
    ✭✭
    Sweet 👍
  • Vancier
    Vancier
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you @ZOS_Kevin and the ZOS team!! It works for me as well. I'll be able to finished the quest! Hope you all can finish it as well!
  • Crowqueen03
    Crowqueen03
    ✭✭
    Yay thank you! Got my quest completed today.