The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Any update on the constant crashing?

AMAI460
AMAI460
✭✭✭
This is just unreal. 6 crashes right to the desktop within 1 hour. Any update on any fix. I've done all you've asked. All your stupid repairs and redirections.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AMAI460

Have you started a ticket with support yet?

If you have, you can provide the ticket number here so we can check on the status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AMAI460
    AMAI460
    ✭✭✭
    fresh install lets see what happens again
    Edited by AMAI460 on October 14, 2021 9:12PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AMAI460

Please let us know if the fresh install helps out.
    Staff Post
  • AMAI460
    AMAI460
    ✭✭✭
    Played a total of 12 hours now no crashing so far. I did not adjust any settings, video, sound nothing from what is stock. so far so good. Hope it works.
  • RedAsKetchum
    The multithread option is the culprit of a lot of crashed right now.
  • AMAI460
    AMAI460
    ✭✭✭
    Crashing today again.
  • Pannione
    Pannione
    Soul Shriven
    please extend the duration of the community event for those that are affected by the 210 error crashing
  • AMAI460
    AMAI460
    ✭✭✭
    Non stop again. directly to the desktop. no warning, no nothing just boom desktop. game doesn't even freeze your playing then your on the desktop.
  • AMAI460
    AMAI460
    ✭✭✭
    If I delete my ShaderCache.cooked file before I play it seems to last a long while before I start crashing non stop. I delete it again runs better. What's the normal size? right now mine has 16,409 KB still crashing..... shadercache trick didnt work
    Edited by AMAI460 on October 19, 2021 1:05AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has started a new thread where the are getting crashes on a newly built PC, we've decided to close this older discussion. You can continue discussion and find help in the latest thread linked below.

New computer, New Install Crash
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.