The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Lyranth's voice doesn't have the metallic sort of quality it usually does.

CuriousNumber5
I noticed, while playing through the main questline of Deadlands, that her voice as well as Rynkyus's do not have the usual metallic Dremora sound they usually do.
I did really enjoy the voice acting, though, and would love to know who voiced Rynkyus. :)
Edited by CuriousNumber5 on October 5, 2021 7:12PM
  • ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rynkyus was voiced by Ray Porter. What a pleasure it was to work with him! And yes, we've made some improvements to Lyranth's VO post-production. :)
    Becky Ichnoski, Voiceover Lead
    Staff Post
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rynkyus was voiced by Ray Porter. What a pleasure it was to work with him! And yes, we've made some improvements to Lyranth's VO post-production. :)

I had to look him up. Ray Porter also voiced Darkseid in Zack Synder's Justice League. Only the best for ESO!
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • CuriousNumber5

Thank you so much!!
    I was just on PTS again, and they sound AMAZING! <3