Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where is last plaque in Dragonguard shrine?

LadySinflower
LadySinflower
✭✭✭✭✭
I am trying to earn the Elsweyr achievement "Dragonguard Scholar." You have to find 13 plaques in the akaviri shrine where the Dragonguard member is being hunted for by Euraxians. I can only find 12. I've been back and forth through the maze in both directions several times. I can't find the 13th plaque. For reference, here are the names of the plaques I HAVE found. If someone can tell me where the one NOT on this list is, I will be eternally grateful.

Gone from sainted memory
Fear the foe, heed the teacher
Dread their return and prepare
Devastation is the scream
Journey to endings
Gifts of death and fear
Faith in dust and stone
Fight as prey
Kingdoms fall people wander
In death is the promise
War, hunt, deliverance
For the old of akavir

This is what sucks about playing new content. Nobody has put maps online yet.

Thank you in advance for your help.
  • SUPERBEAST225
    The book you’re missing is called To wear Dread Mantle. It’s in the training chamber of the shrine. When you enter the chamber, Walk forward a few feet and it’s on a small brick wall in between two floor spiked trap things. I’d upload a pic but I have no idea sorry
    Edited by SUPERBEAST225 on June 11, 2019 1:06PM
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The book you’re missing is called To wear Dread Mantle. It’s in the training chamber of the shrine. When you enter the chamber, Walk forward a few feet and it’s on a small brick wall in between two floor spiked trap things. I’d upload a pic but I have no idea sorry

Thank you! I've walked around that training center ten times without seeing it. I guess I'm blind. I'll go get the last plaque today.
  • rucker
    rucker
    ✭✭
    I am searching my ass off for several hours trying to find the For the old of akavir plaque. Anyone knows?
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do i find that shrine again? I am also missing one book but cant find the entrance anymore...
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rucker wrote: »
    I am searching my ass off for several hours trying to find the For the old of akavir plaque. Anyone knows?

"For the old of akavir" is the last plaque you find. After you talk to the dragonguard and get his ring you open the shrine by placing the ring on the skull. The shrine is back by the cave entrance, that door you couldn't get into. When you get into the shrine the plaque is in the first room and there are two copies of it. You should see it upon entrance.
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as it was recently necroed. If you feel this topic needs further discussion please feel free to open a new thread on the matter.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.