The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS5 NA] Character Stuck in Reaper’s March

dark_shahbanu
dark_shahbanu
Soul Shriven
For the past 24 hours, every time I select my character that's in Reaper’s March, the game crashes.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 9, 2022 3:47PM
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the moon sugar. Sometimes characters can't just walk away from it...

Might want to submit a ticket if you haven't already. :(
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @dark_shahbanu

If you haven't already, please be sure to try the steps in this article.

If the crashing persists then please go ahead and submit a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @dark_shahbanu

If the crashing persists then please go ahead and submit a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com

I got the same thing, and the "prefab" answer about using "HELP" "get my self" unstuck won't work, IF YOU CAN'T even get the character to load into the game.

Took me a week w/ support to get them to understand and move my character for me....
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @dark_shahbanu

I got the same thing, and the "prefab" answer about using "HELP" "get my self" unstuck won't work, IF YOU CAN'T even get the character to load into the game.

Took me a week w/ support to get them to understand and move my character for me....

Exactly. I got stuck in Arkthzand during the quest and the response I got was basically 'it's not us, it's your console'. Took all day to receive a reponse from a live person and they did move my character for me. But it was the wrong character they moved because I had to use an alt to file the ticket. In the meantime, I got lucky and the stuck one got kicked from the Library instance. Truly was dumb luck that he got unstuck. But I couldn't even log him in to move because of the crashes.

There needs to be some sort of reporting system straight on the main screen for this stuff. And staff replying really need to ask which character before doing anything lol
  • possived
    possived
    ✭✭✭
    the exact same thing has happend to my character its stuck in reapers march lol
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am having literally this exact same problem now, I logged in on another toon to request help, hopefully I get someone who actually READS and moves the right toon, because I'm just stuck overland in Reaper's March, so there's no separate instance from him to be booted from.

The linked article above is basically useless because it in no way addresses the issue of having one toon crashing on load.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @renne

If you are still stuck and already have a ticket open, you can post the ticket here so we can look into it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • yahoochat
    yahoochat
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same problem, went to northern Deshaan to do the silly antiquities and the game crashed and now every time I try to load back into my character it keeps crashing
  • Spawniaq
    Spawniaq
    ✭✭✭
    My main character stuck in reapers March. I try to log in but every time after loading screen I got an error. I can log in to other characters but not in my main. I am playing on PlayStation 5 on Eu servers. How do we fix that?
    Ps4 / Eu
  • Spawniaq
    Spawniaq
    ✭✭✭
    Ok guys! Listen to me now! I solved my problem. I updated my ps4 logged in there changed the zone of my character via ps4 and now I can access my character on ps5.

I don’t know what to do if you don’t have both consoles but if you have both, that’s the solution
    Ps4 / Eu
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry @ZOS_BillE I didn't get the notification but obviously it's all sorted now. :)

@yahoochat if you can't try what spawniaq suggests, I logged in on another character and raised a ticket in game with my other toon's name and that they were stuck in Reaper's March with the game crashing on load after the character select. Make sure you do the one that gets you a reply, not feedback/bug.

The first person who replied to my ticket said they moved the toon but it didn't appear to do anything, but when I replied back saying they were still stuck in RM the second person moved them to Rivenspire and the reply was pretty quick.
  • Spawniaq
    Spawniaq
    ✭✭✭
    Spawniaq wrote: »
    Ok guys! Listen to me now! I solved my problem. I updated my ps4 logged in there changed the zone of my character via ps4 and now I can access my character on ps5.

I don’t know what to do if you don’t have both consoles but if you have both, that’s the solution

if you can´t to this, send a ticket via website. they change your characters zone next day
    Ps4 / Eu
  • themachine250
    themachine250
    Soul Shriven
    Edited
    Edited by themachine250 on August 2, 2022 9:32PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is now over two years old, we have decided to close the discussion. If you still need help, please feel free to start a new thread in the Playstation Support forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.