The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Are they going to offer the option to change from Khajit with the new crit damage cap?

• divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or change the passive into crit chance, because that one isn't capped.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well i guess its time for you to assume the consequance of your choice

You chose to pay to change race, nobody ever forced you to do it

This message come from someone who has 6 khajiit stam dps
    Edited by Dark_Lord_Kuro on October 1, 2021 4:50PM
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AinSoph wrote: »
    Artemis_X_ wrote: »
    I guess they don't need any medium armor or minor force in their build?

100% this. Being able to drop Fighting Finesse AND Backstabber AND Barbed Trap and still hit hit the maximum crit damage opens up so many possibilities to increase damage elsewhere.

And then you realize that a lot of the damage CP really isn't that good which ends up being a DPS loss just for being khajiit.

Well when you compare it to backstabber - Yes it is - but thats honestly more because BS itself is kinda stupidly good especially pre crit cap. Its literally not even close.

Otherwise I expect them to add more to the CP system over the year. Either by new sub-trees or by buffing certain stars.
    Edited by karekiz on October 1, 2021 5:03PM
  • Phaedryn
    Phaedryn
    ✭✭✭
    ck37090 wrote: »
    I switched multiple characters to Khajit because they were BIS (even if by a small margin in cases)

Honestly, if you are going to change toons chasing the smallest of advantages, that's on you.