The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Urlarlag supposedly has Lair of Maarselok and other monster helm styles, but actually doesn't

WuffyCerulei
WuffyCerulei
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've tried to bring this up before, but alas, not dev respond. I did think, after some other people's feedback, that it'd be when the corresponding arms packs are available, the helm style would be available from Urgarlag Chief-bane. Well, the Lair of Maarselok arms pack are out now, and the shoulder style page can be bought for 50 keys as usual. But no helm style. If yall don't believe it, it was stated in the U31 Waking Flames patch notes that they are "now" available.
7Y0gnXI.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin Can one of yall please clarify this or if the LoM helm style is indeed supposed to be available is bugged?
For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You normally get the helm style page from running the dungeon- it's a random reward from the final boss. Urgalag only ever has shoulders
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hafgood wrote: »
    You normally get the helm style page from running the dungeon- it's a random reward from the final boss. Urgalag only ever has shoulders

I know this. But I'm still confused af about what is written in the patch notes.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah my guess is that it was an error, I'm surprised no one has brought it up before now. They probably saw when writing the patch notes that those things are now in game (of course only active during their rotation) and wrote that instead of leaving it off completely.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA