The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Armory still bugged

Hlaaluna
Hlaaluna
✭✭✭
The Armory still not allowing me to save or load builds.

If I create a new character, it will allow me to save and load during that one session, but if I leave the house and then go back in I can no longer load or safe. I tested it in a number of different houses and out in the world, and same deal, just not working.
Edited by Hlaaluna on September 28, 2021 12:32AM
  • Rianov
    Rianov
    Soul Shriven
    Lillutu wrote: »
    The Armory still not allowing me to save or load builds.

If I create a new character, it will allow me to save and load during that one session, but if I leave the house and then go back in I can no longer load or safe. I tested it in a number of different houses and out in the world, and same deal, just not working.

I have been testing with the armory on multiple chars since it came out and i agree it is still bugged but from what i have seen it only happens to my vampire chars is this the same for you? it does not seem to happen to my wolf or mortal chars
  • corrosion42
    corrosion42
    ✭✭
    same here, on 4 different toons
  • Hlaaluna
    Hlaaluna
    ✭✭✭
    Rianov wrote: »

I have been testing with the armory on multiple chars since it came out and i agree it is still bugged but from what i have seen it only happens to my vampire chars is this the same for you? it does not seem to happen to my wolf or mortal chars

No my character is neither vampire nor werewolf. She is Necromancer. I created a new character this morning, a Warden and I got the same error. On the new character it seemingly was working but once I left the house it ceased to work anywhere.

• NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. Even after the last patch it seems to break the character. Once you get that “Failed to load build” message that character is never able to use the armory again.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just wanted to let you know we're aware of this issue and are working on getting it fixed while we are still on PTS for this Update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post