The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PCNA Server Issues?

Seminolegirl1992
Seminolegirl1992
✭✭✭✭✭
Crashed twice, back to back. Just visiting random homes. Would not let me back in the game. Wasn't even loading launcher after quitting game, reloading steam. Is anyone else experiencing connecting/crashing issues? I saw a post on the bug forums about people crashing so I'm wondering if that was server wide.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 23, 2021 5:53PM
@Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • deano469
    deano469
    ✭✭✭
    Same there. Can't log in.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just had 2 server wide back-to-back crashes I. Cyrodiil. Seems we’ve got some serious server instability issues.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashed again after getting back in around 10 minutes ago. Both my fiance and I have crashed 3 times. Not in Cyro or doing anything but housing.

Update: 4 times :expressionless:
    Edited by Seminolegirl1992 on September 18, 2021 7:12AM
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    Crashed 3 times in guildie's housing during Guild auction
    Crashed 3 times in the same run of Fang Lair
    Crashed out of 7 BGs
    Crashed out of overland Alik'r 6 times
    Crashed out of IC 3 times.
    Crashed out of various overland PVE zones 9+ times with crafting surveys and nodes eaten each time
    Crashed more times than I care to recall during game load, login in screen, and character selection screen

...and that's just in the last 48hrs.

My internet connection is fine, because streaming music and video was flawless even when the game derped. My drivers and addons are updated. Disabling add-ons didn't work, lowering graphic settings didn't work, multi-threading was never enabled--Something happened in update 31 that is affecting server stability for some players--not all, thankfully--but it's been a real PITA for the ones who drew the short straw.

I'm hoping update 32 fixes it.
    Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    But it is very, very silent from ZOS
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashed 3 times in guildie's housing during Guild auction
    Crashed 3 times in the same run of Fang Lair
    Crashed out of 7 BGs
    Crashed out of overland Alik'r 6 times
    Crashed out of IC 3 times.
    Crashed out of various overland PVE zones 9+ times with crafting surveys and nodes eaten each time
    Crashed more times than I care to recall during game load, login in screen, and character selection screen

...and that's just in the last 48hrs.

My internet connection is fine, because streaming music and video was flawless even when the game derped. My drivers and addons are updated. Disabling add-ons didn't work, lowering graphic settings didn't work, multi-threading was never enabled--Something happened in update 31 that is affecting server stability for some players--not all, thankfully--but it's been a real PITA for the ones who drew the short straw.

I'm hoping update 32 fixes it.

good gawd
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    On September 17th and 18th there were some sporadic login issues affecting some players on every ESO server. These issues were quickly resolved and are no longer happening. For this reason we are going to close this thread as the login issue is resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.