Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are we having server issues?

milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I keep getting booted out of the game, and my internet connection is perfectly fine.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 23, 2021 5:47PM
  • Adonice
    Adonice
    ✭✭
    Same here. Crashed three times in the last ten minutes. Internet is fine.
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be, I keep having issues too..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • protofeckless
    protofeckless
    ✭✭✭
    Confirming. Servers fell over starting about 5:00pm EST.
  • Sambucca1973
    Sambucca1973
    ✭✭✭
    I am on PC/NA. Same thing: can play about 5 minutes before either crashing or "lost lobby connection".

Interestingly, one of the crashes prompted "report this problem to Microsoft" instead of to Bethesda. So maybe there's some transition going on?
  • protofeckless
    protofeckless
    ✭✭✭
    Unlikely a transition thing. On Mac, most [ESO] crashes offer "Report to Apple" as well.
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still doing it, half a day later.
  • Itoq
    Itoq
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can browse and stream video without hiccup.

At last lost connection there was queueueue to log in before character select. Which is better than error 200 (or other) I reckon.
    Edited by Itoq on September 18, 2021 9:34AM
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, still happening, just crashed again...
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Scraps
    Scraps
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here. Thought it was just me until I saw this thread.
    Woof
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, after it kicked me 5 times in less than an hour, 3 of them in less than 10 minutes, and on several of those kicks I had to completely reload the launcher, I figured it HAD to be a server issue. Came here to check.
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, having severe issues staying connected in Gray Host PCNA
  • Aca2017
    Aca2017
    ✭✭✭
    Same here... play a few minutes, game remains superficially "up" but my character loses the ability to interact with anything in the game world. Exit client, try to reconnect, encounter a variety of issues: serial "Error 200", etc. Often encounter a queue when I am able to log back in.

Looks like the connection to the server for each game session is just "vanishing" after a while, probably not gracefully (connection not being shut down). Could be just about anything.
  • Aca2017
    Aca2017
    ✭✭✭
    This problem seems to have abated for me. No "disconnects" for over an hour. FYI.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    On September 17th there were some sporadic login issues affecting some players on every ESO server. These issues were quickly resolved and are no longer happening. For this reason we are going to close this thread as the login issue is resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.