The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Please please fix quest markers!

lillybit
lillybit
✭✭✭✭✭
With most of the new cities/quest hubs being in their own little gated instances now, it's really annoying that quest markers only point at the gate. Especially when it's something in the same zone.

I'm not a fan of dailies and only really bother with them every now and then, so I never remember what's where. Sometimes it's obvious (you'll probably find ritualists at the ritual site) but most often it's not. And it's not even like backing out of the wayshrine, opening your quest log and hitting show on map helps. Most of the time that just shows the same marker on the gate.

Loadscreen times can be really unpleasant so please stop making us add yet another one just to see where we're supposed to be going!
PS4 EU
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had this same complaint. When you highlight a quest and choose to show on map it should actually show you the location on the map, not the way out of town. If you just follow the highlighted doorways you can loop around all over the place before finding the location, if you ever do.
    PCNA
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've had this same complaint. When you highlight a quest and choose to show on map it should actually show you the location on the map, not the way out of town. If you just follow the highlighted doorways you can loop around all over the place before finding the location, if you ever do.

Try following a daily quest in IC!

I did that a while back only to finally get just outside another base and realize it was VERY bugged. (AD base does not properly connect to the ladders for that.)

I do not believe this was ever fixed, but I believed the routing....
    PC
    PS4/PS5