The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Very happy with Dark Convergence in PvE

pleximus
pleximus
✭✭✭✭✭
I have to say that you at ZOS did a great job substituting Crystal Blast for this set. It works just as good so I'm very happy about it. Thank you so much for bringing it to ESO. I've also started using the set in PvP because if I'm going to die to it then why not join the cancer instead of whining, and I'm having a hilariously funny time watching people yoyo around like ragdolls. :D

Please don't destroy the set for PvE. I understand that it needs to be balanced for PvP but try to not ruin it since it's such a perfect substitute for Crystal Blast.

With that said: I've changed my mind about Dark Convergence and I absolutely LOVE this hilarious set!
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It'll get nerfed because it's causing havoc in PvP unfortunately and ZoS just won't balance the two game modes separately. Even with Battle Spirit.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love it for pve too. It nicely sets up an ultimate cast of Shooting Star.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it is a PvP set sourced in PvP.
  • pleximus
    pleximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it is a PvP set sourced in PvP.

That might be, but it's working perfectly in PvE and it's a great compensation for the removal of Crystal Blast. I really hope they don't butcher it.
  • pleximus
    pleximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it for pve too. It nicely sets up an ultimate cast of Shooting Star.

I know, right? Saves so much time to be able to get rid of the pesky npc's quickly.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pleximus wrote: »
    I have to say that you at ZOS did a great job substituting Crystal Blast for this set. It works just as good so I'm very happy about it. Thank you so much for bringing it to ESO. I've also started using the set in PvP because if I'm going to die to it then why not join the cancer instead of whining, and I'm having a hilariously funny time watching people yoyo around like ragdolls. :D

Please don't destroy the set for PvE. I understand that it needs to be balanced for PvP but try to not ruin it since it's such a perfect substitute for Crystal Blast.

With that said: I've changed my mind about Dark Convergence and I absolutely LOVE this hilarious set!

yup, great fun.