The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New pvp sets not dropping low level?

Anne13
Anne13
✭✭✭✭
Does the new pvp sets dropped on a low level? Under 50
I made a new pvp toon. Been in Bg and Cyrodiil got lots of rewards for the worthy.
Opened 6 in a row and not one new set.
Opened another 6 from the low level in my max level toon and still no new pvp set.

Is this bugged or intended?
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was my experience too. I hopped into vet pvp on a level 18 toon just after the sets were added and the couple of rewards I earned were old sets.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can open the mails on an high level character :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

I did that with a further 6 boxes and all was old pvp sets
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anne13 wrote: »
    zaria wrote: »

I did that with a further 6 boxes and all was old pvp sets

Do it the opposite way then, earn the boxes on high level character and open them on the low one :)
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do drop in the under 50 campaign. Could be you just had a bad run of rng.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reason for the low level, was to earn more boxes faster. Purely for Stickerbook purposes.

But yeah maybe just pure bad Rng that this game seems to have way to much of lol
  • Sambucca1973
    Sambucca1973
    ✭✭✭
    I took a level 37 character into Blackreach. Got a level 37 Hrothgar staff in Rewards of the Worthy. (Hopefully that can be recreated as a level 50 staff on a Transmute station.)
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    6-D047-C32-1-D94-4-CD3-9042-6-E1552-BB7477.png

I knew it was bugged. Happy it's now fixed
    Edited by Anne13 on September 22, 2021 3:22PM