The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

DK leaps and chains

WillyOneBlood
WillyOneBlood
✭✭✭
Both are broken in PvP, they don work ever, I press the button a million times and they don't proc. FIX YOUR GAME, a game that I pay you monthly to play. If I pay phone bill and I can't use my ring or text anyone for the month there's a huge problem so why do ZOS get away with selling us short constantly. How about instead of giving us new sets and useless companions that will be outdated again in 3 months anyway, you actually FIX YOUR GAME. I want a refund for !y ESO+ or some sort of compensation for these constant bugs, every single time I play this game there is a stupid. Your group finder is broken, the lag in almost every I stance ofthe game is a joke and DK's can't even use there skills in PvP. Sort it out and fix it this PTS cycle.
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I always say instead of developing new content all the time they could use 1 year to fix broken things.
  • Ythotha
    Ythotha
    ✭✭✭
    why do ZOS get away with selling us short constantly.

Because how are you gonna prove that to a 65 year old judge that knows nothing of computers let alone video games? xD
    sad, ik
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of asking for a refund, I just stopped paying them monthly. When they give a separate queue for DLC randoms, I'll consider subbing again. When they don't insert mechanics to prevent soloing a dungeon, I consider buying that DLC. It's easier than asking for a refund ;)
  • Miloscpolski
    Miloscpolski
    ✭✭✭
    Both are broken in PvP, they don work ever, I press the button a million times and they don't proc. FIX YOUR GAME, a game that I pay you monthly to play. If I pay phone bill and I can't use my ring or text anyone for the month there's a huge problem so why do ZOS get away with selling us short constantly. How about instead of giving us new sets and useless companions that will be outdated again in 3 months anyway, you actually FIX YOUR GAME. I want a refund for !y ESO+ or some sort of compensation for these constant bugs, every single time I play this game there is a stupid. Your group finder is broken, the lag in almost every I stance ofthe game is a joke and DK's can't even use there skills in PvP. Sort it out and fix it this PTS cycle.

That's true[snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 20, 2021 3:05PM
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bump. No mention of this in any of today's patch notes. Forget the DK love. Whatever. Fix Leap! What reason does a DK have to exist (in PvP) without Leap?!?
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slot mag *** dawnbreaker (no fire morph to even make me feel better) every time I go to pvp now instead of leap because it just doesn't work.

Makes me vehemently mad every time I do.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Callosum
    Callosum
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,
    After a long time and much frustration I found a way to fix this in battlegrounds.

Make sure that you unslot your gap closers before you enter a battleground - you have to do this every time. When you get in DO NOT SLOT your gap closers. Wait for the battleground to start and get down from the starting platform. When you are down on the ground you can now slot them and they should be working for the rest of the game.

• Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Callosum wrote: »
    Hi all,
    After a long time and much frustration I found a way to fix this in battlegrounds.

Make sure that you unslot your gap closers before you enter a battleground - you have to do this every time. When you get in DO NOT SLOT your gap closers. Wait for the battleground to start and get down from the starting platform. When you are down on the ground you can now slot them and they should be working for the rest of the game.

Helpful and I thank you, but super annoying to have to workaround a bug they should fix.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    Callosum wrote: »
    Hi all,

Same in Imperial City. Really annoying.
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • WillyOneBlood
    WillyOneBlood
    ✭✭✭
    And here we are 1 patch and almost 2 months later and numerous forum posts from other players about the same problem and still no fix. PTS patch notes about DK buffs that are an absolute joke and not a single mention in the notes even acknowledging the problem. Same old, same old with this game. I stopped playing when I made this post because of how buggy the game is, came back a couple of days ago to see if the game has changed much since Waking Flame and it's still a mess. Pay2win mythic cheese, toxic community, long instance ques only for people to leave because they get 1 shot in PvP by a 1 skill spammer that procs all 3 proc sets at once and PvE players that leave a dungeon because the group wipe once or there is a 1000+cp werewolf heavy attacking with a resto staff. It's too casual friendly and all focused on making money now, normal Maelstrom weapons, a single mythic item that increases DPS by 10k, same old boring magicka meta with everyone running the same sets, toxic players that tell you to the stfu when you try to explain vFG1 mechs to them and Devs that release new op sets every 3 months so that they can sell the dlc only to nerf them when the next dlc is released so they can sell that dlc. Broken mess of a game that is too focused on getting newer casual players in so they can sell them buggy dlc and an ESO+ subscription while ignoring the end game community. More and more players are leaving and it's getting harder and harder to find groups for veteran content unless you want to qué for a dlc vet dungeon with a bunch of 600cp players that don't have the knowledge of the game to even complete the older dlc dungeons because they copy and paste their build off the internet, do a dungeon once and then reconstruct the item set in the exact trait they need and power level in nBRP and then wonder why they can't complete most of the vet content.

On a side note, I've been playing a few different games while I took a step away from ESO. They have been big AAA single player games but they've had no bugs, amazing graphics, smooth frame rate, no monthly subscription, no toxic players and I don't have to wait for 30+ minutes or travel to all the zones searching for a tank or DD for a dungeon achievement.

ESO is a broken mess and needs a huge overhaul to get back to where it once was because it used to be an amazing game. Now it's just a pay2win money making game.