The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Remember to update your Nvidia GeForce Driver for the PTS if you want to test the DLAA !

Fhritz
Fhritz
✭✭✭✭✭
Since the PTS will include the brand new DLAA, you'll need the latest version of the Nvidia driver (update 472.12) !
I'm a single character man.
Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
And...that's it.
  • Malkiv
    Malkiv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fhritz wrote: »
    Since the PTS will include the brand new DLAA, you'll need the latest version of the Nvidia driver (update 472.12) !

Going to do this. I don’t use the current ingame AA option because it makes textures soft, even with anisotropic filtering at 16x. It’s not a huge deal to run no AA on a 27” 3160p display because the pixel density makes up for the aliasing. However, I am still eager to try DLAA.
    PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)