Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THE WORST GUILD EVER is recruiting

RestingMurderFace
BEHOLD THE MOST LUDICROUS THING:

There are a WHOLE TWELVE of us now. WHAT A RUSH.

We are a guild for those who want to play the game rather than have to deal with obnoxious gamers who take dungeons and events far too seriously. Do you have a crap build and don't care? We will love you here.

If you want in, please join our discord server (link at the bottom of this post), and we will send an invite.

Basically if you're one of those folks who creates daft characters who are neither use nor ornament but want to actually have some fun playing with them, you might want to join in. I have no idea what I'm doing. What could possibly go wrong?

18+ only, older gamers definitely encouraged as I am older and have a ridiculous sense of humour. New gamers are welcome, as are younger, as long as you can behave like an adult, and not someone who is a sh*t to anyone in dungeons etc. We don't tolerate bigotry of any kind.

A guild bank is currently enabled now we have over ten members, and a store will open once we hit the requisite fifty.

DISCORD:

https://discord.gg/JwkynYHcGa
In my defence, I've been left unsupervised.
  • RestingMurderFace
    We're still recruiting as we'd like to see what happens when we unleash ourselves on a TRIAL. 😁
  • RestingMurderFace
    So it turns out we aren't actually as craptastic as we make out, as we have done several dungeon runs and NOT DIED. Feel free to join our ranks by visiting our discord (link in opening post), or messaging me in-game via laudanumxxx.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, are you reeeeaaaallly the worst guild ever? You are recruiting, after all.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • RestingMurderFace
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    Hmmm, are you reeeeaaaallly the worst guild ever? You are recruiting, after all.

Shhh stop being logical! :p