Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game freezes crashes and overall unplayable at some point

BuzzLightYear
Since walking flame i either crash or game freezes or i get error msg with close to 0 information why i crashed.
Yes i tried to repair,reinstall,no addons,updated my drivers,restarted router(kek) i have no idea what else i can do.That only happends in eso no other game.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 2, 2021 8:40PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC or Mac? What are your system specs? Are you playing through ZOS, Steam or Stadia? Do you have the new beta multi-threading option enabled? Where are you and what are you doing when it crashes or freezes?
    Edited by Tandor on September 2, 2021 8:06PM
  • BuzzLightYear
    Tandor wrote: »
    PC or Mac? What are your system specs? Are you playing through ZOS, Steam or Stadia? Do you have the new beta multi-threading option enabled? Where are you and what are you doing when it crashes or freezes?

PC,steam, i dissabled it becouse its popo,crashes are everywhere.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @BuzzLightYear. Have you put in a ticket for this? If so, could you pass along the ticket number and we can check to see if the right team has it? If there is any additional information you could provide, like what you are playing on and where (i.e.PC-NA) that would be helpful. Thank you.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • BuzzLightYear
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi @BuzzLightYear. Have you put in a ticket for this? If so, could you pass along the ticket number and we can check to see if the right team has it? If there is any additional information you could provide, like what you are playing on and where (i.e.PC-NA) that would be helpful. Thank you.

I mean even i have no other information.Game crashes to dekstop with or without addons.After reinstall.And yes for the love of god i did disable the new processor funcion.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would say switch to console but…...
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/581055/67-blue-gray-screen-crashes-on-ps5#latest

I jest hope you get it resolved since ESO is a great game when it works.

Stay safe everyone and ZOS please fix the green tree micromanaging :)
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC specs are critical to answering this, which is why such threads are so much more suited to the Technical Support forum. Every new patch in every MMORPG I've played since 1998 has tested to the full the system specs and many a time those borderline machines that ran a game before a patch fell over afterwards. Add in extra unnecessary complications like Steam and you have the perfect storm.

I hope you've resolved the problem, but if not then giving full system specs would be the way to go.
  • BuzzLightYear
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

210904-004950 here.
  • BuzzLightYear
    Tandor wrote: »
    PC specs are critical to answering this, which is why such threads are so much more suited to the Technical Support forum. Every new patch in every MMORPG I've played since 1998 has tested to the full the system specs and many a time those borderline machines that ran a game before a patch fell over afterwards. Add in extra unnecessary complications like Steam and you have the perfect storm.

I hope you've resolved the problem, but if not then giving full system specs would be the way to go.

never had issues before and why i need to go so far to get game at playable state? like come on it just sounds...ridiculous.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BuzzLightYear

Thank you for leaving your ticket number. I've sent you a forum PM with an update regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post