The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PS4 Log in music very loud.

GreenSoup2HoT
GreenSoup2HoT
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I dunno if anyone else has noticed this but the music before you load into the game on console after you select your region is very loud. Once i hit the character selection screen the music then follows my options settings and is cut in half.

All i ask is if the music volume before the character selection screen to be turned down or coded to follow your preset volume options. Thanks.
PS4 NA DC
  • SlinkySlack
    SlinkySlack
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno if anyone else has noticed this but the music before you load into the game on console after you select your region is very loud. Once i hit the character selection screen the music then follows my options settings and is cut in half.

All i ask is if the music volume before the character selection screen to be turned down or coded to follow your preset volume options. Thanks.

^^ This or give option to turn it off. It is like this: while playing I set the volume to be heard only in the room I play the game in. Need to go to bathroom. Logout and go to bathroom. Next moment the wife bursts in complaining that I woke our children with the unnecessarily loud music. This is because on character select screen the game use my settings and when inactive log out to default screen with the music so loud it actually damages my speakers.

If ever there was a need for a NERF it would be this: NERF the default loudness off the music on default game screen. I already had the speakers fixed once.
    Options
  • Titanium
    Titanium
    ✭✭✭
    Can we re-visit this and have a fix for the loudness issue? Is there a workaround that we're not aware of for PS4/PS5?
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Titanium wrote: »
    Can we re-visit this and have a fix for the loudness issue? Is there a workaround that we're not aware of for PS4/PS5?

My game volume is 21 but I have to turn the TV down to 14 for the Bethesda/Zenimax splash screen to keep from blowing me out of the room.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With this discussion being started over 5 years ago, we will now be closing the thread. If you are having a similar issue, please feel free to start a new Bug Report discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.