Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How do you bank Tel Var Stones?

altunit21
altunit21
✭✭✭
Hello,

I was in Imperial City for the first time yesterday, and one of the other players mentioned that banking the Tel Var stones was a good idea so I didn't lose them all when I died. I went to the bank but could not find a way to bank the stones. Was hoping someone could help and let me know how this actually works.

Thanks

Best Answer

• kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The deposit currency option (R on PC) has a very small drop down arrow you can use to change which currency type you are depositing.
    Answer ✓
  • altunit21
    altunit21
    ✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    The deposit currency option (R on PC) has a very small drop down arrow you can use to change which currency type you are depositing.

Thank you for the reply ... I'll check that out when I get home.
  • ZOS_Chris
    ZOS_Chris
    Community Rep
    Hey there! We'd like to say thanks to kringled_1 for helping out with that answer, it's greatly appreciated!

As a small addition, here's the relevant Support Page with a bit of extra info.

Thanks again, and we hope your Tel Var Stones serve you well, altunit21!

Staff Post
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm using the Rolling TelVar Stones addon which automatically deposits all my TVs when I open the bank.
  • altunit21
    altunit21
    ✭✭✭
    Works great, thanks everyone ... seems rather obvious now that I have seen it. I'll look into the add-on too.
  • Kesnek
    Kesnek
    Soul Shriven
    I know its 3 years later but I want to thank you all. Never noticed the arrow just lost half of all my Tel Var Stones. Even after I found out you can store them I couldn't figure out how before I read this answer, ty kringled. Also thanks to altunit to start this topic so i could find it today. I got the addon too, still works fine in 2021, ty too, critical. Nex time my tel var are super safe. XD But that's not all of it: I also did lots of cyrodil pvp (many hours) with my old main once, because I was in need of the alliance points and that char already had a lot of them. If I had knewn this before, I could have done it with my new main with the class skills I like much more and just store the points. This information changes a lot. I also told my guilds about this possibility, there were several ppl who didn't know either or learned it the hard way. I guess that's a hint that the interface should be more obvious. ^^ Pls. do something about this ZOS, ty. Maybe a checkbox list of all currencys instead of a dopdown, there is enough space for it on the screen. Kind regards, Kes.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kesnek wrote: »
    I guess that's a hint that the interface should be more obvious. ^^ Pls. do something about this ZOS, ty. Maybe a checkbox list of all currencys instead of a dopdown, there is enough space for it on the screen. Kind regards, Kes.

That would help a lot of people. I too have met people who never knew.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in March 2018. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.